One Million Pageviews One Million Pageviews

haha nicely done

i love it. isnt kris wilson the Cyanide and Happiness artist?
"Your Japanese lololololz" - best line
one point off cuz it was short :(
IE we want more :3

Rebecca Rebecca

5 years

and i still dont get it
graffix and sound acting is 6
im not against this. i just dont know what it is?!
rebecca is hawt

Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2 Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2

Flawless

You manage to connect the most random but perfect suiting aspects of each character to the way they act.. like Miller the Killer who Thrill-ers "HA"s are just the perfect thing a silly knife serial killer would say.
This is stuff that appeals to me, and many others, for no exact reason.
Also this just screams Newgrounds.

Deep Space 2 Deep Space 2

Below average; the game does not have horizontal perimeters. IE: i can press up and just keep sending my spaceship into the sky, avoiding all incoming damage, indefinitely. I like the background and I think you should stick with a more detailed black and white game instead of having a decent background and the plainest, most boring sprites for the spaceship and enemy ships. Collision boxes are good, narrowly avoiding rockets was neat. Really poor display and 0 background information. A side scroller it is, but its just boring.

Recommendation: make the whole game black and white, refurbish HUD, (points and health bar), actually include bonus features, mmm donuts.

Burrito Bison Revenge Burrito Bison Revenge

best game in a long time and absolute perfect sequel in game play improvement. One query, probably intentional, but I feel like it's a little restrictive that there are no lucky gummies in the survival mode. One every couple would be highly appreciated. Not to ease speeding up, but just so that you don't have to switch between game types to achieve Lucky Gummy related missions.
Still, this game is all 5s for me!

Epic War 3 Epic War 3

LEVEL CAP SUXORZZ

dude, this is a fun game, but for version 1.02, if it is in production, it is a necessity you can go past level 30! the game play is thhe near exact same for everyother castle. since i understand that character art has to be limited due to the insane numbers of monsters you can have on screen, i'd like to see more detailed backgrounds then, maybe some fireballs flying around, or i dunno even something humorous would be nice. the whole point of new game plus is to completley annihilate the castles again with all your upgraded skills and the new ones your gonna learn. This mana cap when you hit level 30 really sucks dick cuz you cant put allot your old good cards with your new good cards. whats the point of having new game plus if i still have to make the same sacrifice?
but obviously i thoroughly enjoy the game for the same reasons everyone else enjoys it. so good work, and consider this plzz :D

Beast With Blue Eyes Beast With Blue Eyes

RIDDICK!

your shading is expert. my favorite outta the three is the necromonger helm one. cuz the glint of the eyes are noticeable even in its shadow. good work
check out my stuff, see if you;d like to scout it.

ZombieBunnies responds:

yea i like that one as well but i hate how the shading on the top of the helmet came out

L4D2 - Meet the Cast L4D2 - Meet the Cast

your stuff is amazing. really good stuff. keep it up
my pencil drawings arent ever gonna make it on this portal CUZ OFF UUUUU!!!! >:O
lol jk keep doin ur stuff. and check out my lone picture, see if its worthy <:D